4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Negotiating with Egypt’s taxi drivers can take the shine off the best of days. Experience one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World without the drama on this informative door-to-door tour, complete with Egyptologist guide to brief you on ancient Egyptian history. See the three great pyramids, the queens’ pyramids, the Great Sphinx, and the Valley Temple: entrance fees are at your own expense.
- Experience the Giza Pyramids with an Egyptologist guide
- Pick between multiple departure times to suit your schedule
- Choose to add on a camel ride or lunch
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
entry fees tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY excursion cairo day tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-hours half day Giza pyramids ,sphinx , lunch and camel ride?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-hours half day Giza pyramids ,sphinx , lunch and camel ride?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 28954P40
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaCairoBus Tours - GizaWalking Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidWalking Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaWalking Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Gayer-Anderson MuseumPharaonic VillageAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Ibn Tulun MosqueAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisKhan Al-KhaliliSaqqara (Sakkara)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Babylon FortressTahrir SquareHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Coptic MuseumMosque of Amr ibn Al-As