2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Book ahead for a sunrise or sunset camel ride at Cairo’s Giza Pyramids to skip the hassle of arranging it independently. Prebook to secure a ride at your preferred time, and enjoy private air-conditioned transport from your hotel to the pyramids. Then, meet your Bedouin guide, climb aboard your camel, and ride across the Giza Plateau's sands as you enjoy the panoramic views of the ancient tombs and Cairo beyond.
- Experience a dawn or sunset camel ride at the Giza Pyramids in Cairo
- Hassle- and haggle-free: prebook to avoid fuss and bartering on the day
- Combine a camel ride with widescreen views of the pyramids at a magical time
- Relax with choice of departures, entry fees, and private transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hesham Egypt private daily tour guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ride Camel Sunrise or Sunset arounds desert of Giza pyramids Sahara ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ride Camel Sunrise or Sunset arounds desert of Giza pyramids Sahara ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 37291P176
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesGizaCairoNature and Wildlife - GizaNature and Wildlife - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - AlexandriaCategory
Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Cairo Opera HouseAl-Hakim MosqueSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Gayer-Anderson MuseumOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Coptic MuseumChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Pharaonic VillageAl-Azhar MosqueCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)DahshurAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Tahrir Square