2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning transportation
flight tickets cairo/luxor/cairo
1 night luxor hotel with breakfast
hot air balloon trip
Egyptology tour guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
bottles of water
sailing Nile traditional felucca
taxes and charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any location in Cairo, Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Noor Egypt Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during over night by flight from Cairo to luxor with hot air balloon and much more?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during over night by flight from Cairo to luxor with hot air balloon and much more?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during over night by flight from Cairo to luxor with hot air balloon and much more?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during over night by flight from Cairo to luxor with hot air balloon and much more?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHurghadaMarsa AlamGizaLuxorAswanCairoAir Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaAudio Guides - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaOvernight Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaAir Tours - SuezBus Tours - SuezAudio Guides - SuezHot Air Balloon Rides - SuezOvernight Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezAir Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidOvernight Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsGayer-Anderson MuseumMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Khan Al-KhaliliAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Saqqara (Sakkara)Ben Ezra SynagogueNile RiverCoptic MuseumAl-Azhar MosquePharaonic VillageAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Ibn Tulun MosqueTahrir SquareChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)