2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Skip the usual dinner spots to make the most of a night in Cairo on this River Nile cruise. Rather than spend the evening inside your hotel or a city restaurant; board a riverboat and savor a dinner buffet as you admire Cairo’s sparkling skyline. Enjoy music together with belly-dancing and spinning “tanoura” shows as you relax, and forget any worries about transportation—your experience includes private return hotel transfers.
- Waft by Cairo’s twinkling skyline on a River Nile dinner cruise
- Combine dinner with sightseeing to get the most from a Cairo evening
- Savor an open buffet and watch belly-dancing displays and whirling dervishes
- Relax with private round-trip transfers from your Cairo or Giza hotel
Saved to wishlist!
nile dinner cruise
open buffet for dinner
2 hour sailing on nile river
folk dance and singer
hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Excursion Giza day tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairo dinner show with belly dancer show on Nile river?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairo dinner show with belly dancer show on Nile river?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursWater ToursNight CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoNight Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaNight Cruises - GizaNight Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidNight Cruises - Port SaidNight Tours - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaWater Tours - AlexandriaNight Cruises - AlexandriaCategory
Ibn Tulun MosqueBen Ezra SynagogueBabylon FortressKhan Al-KhaliliTahrir SquareAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Al-Hakim MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)DahshurSaqqara (Sakkara)Coptic MuseumMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Pharaonic VillageAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisCairo Opera HouseHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Azhar MosquePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)