4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Experiencing Cairo’s archaeological and cultural highlights can be tricky on limited time. Discover the Great Pyramids and Sphinx on half day tour from Cairo, with a camel ride and traditional Egyptian lunch included. Benefit from the undivided attention of your Egyptologist guide on a private tour, and choose depart from your hotel at a time that suits you, with included round-trip transfer.
- Save time finding a meeting point with included hotel pickup and drop-off
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your expert guide
- Ride a camel on the ancient site to experience traditional desert culture
- Savor a taste of authentic Egyptian cuisine with included Kushari lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
camel ride for 15 minutes
drinks during food
Giza pyramids ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kamlia Wiliam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Giza Pyramids Sphinx Camel Ride Lunch Koshry from Cairo Giza Hotels?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Giza Pyramids Sphinx Camel Ride Lunch Koshry from Cairo Giza Hotels?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 32056P82
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaCairoBus Tours - GizaWalking Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidWalking Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaWalking Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Tahrir SquareBabylon FortressChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisBen Ezra SynagogueIslamic CairoAl-Hakim MosquePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)DahshurAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Al-Azhar MosqueCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Gayer-Anderson MuseumMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsKhan Al-Khalili