2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get out of the city and into the desert on this overnight trip. Explore the capital city of Bawiti, Bahariya, with its lush palm groves and giant dunes. See hot springs, the Black Desert, Crystal Mountain, Agabat Valley, and White Desert National Park. In the evening, enjoy a barbecue dinner under the stars before drifting off to sleep in your tent. After breakfast in the camp, head back to Cairo.
- Overnight trip to Bahariya from Cairo
- Explore the natural wonders of the region
- Spend the night in a desert camp
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cairo or Giza Round-trip transfers between Cairo and Bahariya by public sharing mini van 4x4 travel from Bahariya to the White and Black Deserts and back - sharing other tourists Sleeping bag Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner) 1 night of accommodation in a tented desert camp Bottled water throughout your trip All taxes and service charges
4x4 Jeep in the desert
Bedouin Driver and escort in the desert
Transfer to and from Bahariya by public sharing air-conditioned coach
Any additional services and visits not mentioned in itinerary
Entrance fees to sites listed in itinerary
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels.
Exact pick up time will be provided depending on your location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A customer nationality is required at the time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert and winter is cold at night
- Please sunscreen and sun hat
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deluxe Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight White Desert Safari Camping ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight White Desert Safari Camping ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight White Desert Safari Camping ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight White Desert Safari Camping ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaNature and Wildlife - GizaOvernight Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaExtreme - GizaEco Tours - Giza4WD Tours - SuezSporting Events - SuezBus Tours - SuezNature and Wildlife - SuezOvernight Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezExtreme - SuezEco Tours - Suez4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - Port SaidOvernight Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidEco Tours - Port SaidCategory
Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Babylon FortressAl-Azhar MosqueColossus of Ramses II at MemphisGayer-Anderson MuseumCoptic MuseumSaqqara (Sakkara)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Nile RiverPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Pharaonic VillageBen Ezra SynagogueKhan Al-KhaliliIbn Tulun MosqueAl-Hakim Mosque