14 to 15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch Air-conditioned vehicle All entrance fees of the attractions mentioned in the program Entry/Admission - Pompey's Pillar Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa Entry/Admission - Fort Qaitbey Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina Entry/Admission - Montazah Gardens
soft drinks All services that are not mentioned in the description.
All services that are not mentioned in the description.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests are picked up from all hotels in Cairo and Giza, the pick-up time is around 6:00 a.m.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Book Tour Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trip to Alexandria from Cairo / Giza?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Trip to Alexandria from Cairo / Giza?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trip to Alexandria from Cairo / Giza?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trip to Alexandria from Cairo / Giza?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Pharaonic VillageKhan Al-KhaliliBen Ezra SynagogueOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Tahrir SquareAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)DahshurPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Babylon FortressAl-Hakim MosqueSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Gayer-Anderson MuseumMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsColossus of Ramses II at MemphisCoptic MuseumNile RiverIbn Tulun Mosque