8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel & return
Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Private Egyptologist guide
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ancient Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairo Day Visiting Egyptian museum, Old Cairo & Ben Ezra Synagogue & Old Bazaar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairo Day Visiting Egyptian museum, Old Cairo & Ben Ezra Synagogue & Old Bazaar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cairo Day Visiting Egyptian museum, Old Cairo & Ben Ezra Synagogue & Old Bazaar?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairo Day Visiting Egyptian museum, Old Cairo & Ben Ezra Synagogue & Old Bazaar?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Coptic MuseumSaqqara (Sakkara)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Islamic CairoAl-Azhar MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Ben Ezra SynagogueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)DahshurChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Babylon FortressOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Ibn Tulun MosqueTahrir SquareKhan Al-KhaliliPharaonic VillageHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Nile River