8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the monuments and mysteries of ancient Egypt on a 7-night tour that includes a three-night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor. You’ll follow the ‘classical’ itinerary that has enchanted travelers for centuries, visiting Cairo’s pyramids and antiquities, the Philae temple to Isis, the Valley of the Kings, and more. This 7-night tour includes all travel and accommodations with meals and entrance fees per itinerary, and it’s the perfect introduction to the world of pharaohs and ancient gods.
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
4 nights accommodation in Cairo
3-night, 5-star, full-board Nile cruise
Domestic flights Cairo-Aswan and Luxor-Cairo
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Tours and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees for optional attractions
New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (it is compulsory at most of the hotels)s
some hotels don't accept triple rooms in that case you should pay single room supplement for the third person
New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (it is compulsory at most of the hotels)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
On arrival at Cairo airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to book
- some hotels don't accept triple rooms in that case you should pay single room supplement for the third person
- New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (it is compulsory at most of the hotels)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vacations to go travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Night Classical Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Night Classical Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Night Classical Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Night Classical Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour and it is great value for the money." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairoMulti-day Tours - GizaMulti-day Cruises - GizaMulti-day Tours - SuezMulti-day Cruises - SuezMulti-day Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Cruises - Port SaidCategory
Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Gayer-Anderson MuseumTahrir SquareBen Ezra SynagogueSaqqara (Sakkara)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Coptic MuseumPharaonic VillageSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)DahshurIbn Tulun MosqueAl-Azhar MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Islamic Cairo