9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Immerse yourself in ancient Egyptian culture with a full-day tour of the pyramids and city sights from Cairo or Giza. Start the day at the Giza’s pyramids, and get sweeping views of the desert from the foot of the mysterious Sphinx. After a local lunch, take in the collections of rare artifacts at the Egyptian Museum, and see the exhibit celebrating King Tutankhamun. Finish your day browsing vibrant displays of brass, antiques and handicrafts at the iconic Khan El Khalili bazaar before returning to your hotel.
- See the pyramids and Cairo with a full-day tour from Cairo or Giza
- Learn about Egypt's ancient history and culture
- Explore Cairo's museum, fort and most famous mosque
- See the sights with an Egyptologist guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview, perfect for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Transport by private vehicle
any Entrance fees
Departure & Return
53 Abd El-Khalik Tharwat, Ghayt Al Adah, Al Azbakeya, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- • Dress code is smart casual • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sightseeing Day Tour to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar from Giza or Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sightseeing Day Tour to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar from Giza or Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sightseeing Day Tour to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar from Giza or Cairo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sightseeing Day Tour to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar from Giza or Cairo?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 17296P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMotorcycle ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaBawitiCairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaMotorcycle Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidMotorcycle Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaCity Tours - AlexandriaMotorcycle Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Ibn Tulun MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Cairo Opera HouseAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Khan Al-KhaliliMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)DahshurSaqqara (Sakkara)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Gayer-Anderson MuseumColossus of Ramses II at MemphisSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaTahrir SquareAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Babylon FortressAl-Azhar Mosque