2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from hotels and bring them back to the hotel extra charges for hotels in sahl hashesh makadi bay safaga el gouna
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hurghada Daily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Royal submarine ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Royal submarine ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Royal submarine ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Royal submarine ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Submarine ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCairoSubmarine Tours - GizaNature and Wildlife - GizaWater Tours - GizaSubmarine Tours - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidSubmarine Tours - AlexandriaNature and Wildlife - AlexandriaWater Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Al-Azhar MosqueHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsBabylon FortressCoptic MuseumIbn Tulun MosqueCairo Opera HouseDahshurTahrir SquareMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisBen Ezra SynagogueIslamic CairoAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Pharaonic VillageSaqqara (Sakkara)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)