5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit the famed pyramids of Giza in a new and exciting way on this guided, 4-hour tour. Hop on a quad bike and explore the desert, visiting these popular landmark locations. See the Great Pyramid of Giza, the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex and one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. A 90-minute quad-bike rental plus a Cairo hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Take a tour to see the Giza pyramids
- Travel the desert on a quad bike
- See one of the seven wonders of the ancient world
- Transportation provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local Light Lunch
Transportation by private car air-condition
Entrance fees to Giza pyramids as Guided Tour
60 mintues Quad bike Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let`s Explore Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Tour Giza Pyramids,Sphinx, Lunch,One Hour Quadbike ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Tour Giza Pyramids,Sphinx, Lunch,One Hour Quadbike ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Tour Giza Pyramids,Sphinx, Lunch,One Hour Quadbike ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Tour Giza Pyramids,Sphinx, Lunch,One Hour Quadbike ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaExtreme - GizaHalf-day Tours - Giza4WD Tours - SuezSporting Events - SuezBus Tours - SuezExtreme - SuezHalf-day Tours - Suez4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Islamic CairoMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Tahrir SquareAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Saqqara (Sakkara)Babylon FortressPharaonic VillageKhan Al-KhaliliAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsCairo Opera HouseAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Gayer-Anderson MuseumAl-Hakim MosqueSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaDahshurNile RiverIbn Tulun MosqueCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)