6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Watch Cairo come to life after dark with a private tour through the city’s most atmospheric spots. Take in the view from the top of the iconic Cairo Tower, then cast off on the Nile River in a traditional felucca sailboat. Sip tea high above the city from the peak of El Mokkatam mountain and enjoy a traditional Egyptian dinner. Finish your evening at the bustling Khan El Khalili bazaar, where vendors pile their stalls will brilliant displays of antiques, handicrafts and jewelry.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Enjoy the city in the cool of the evening
- Get an insider's look at the city with a private guide
- Great overview of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Dinner (local Egyptian food)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pyramids Land Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Night Tour of Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Night Tour of Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Night Tour of Cairo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Night Tour of Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaCairoNight Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaNight Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidNight Tours - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Pharaonic VillageSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaIslamic CairoNile RiverSaqqara (Sakkara)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisAl-Hakim MosqueKhan Al-KhaliliIbn Tulun MosqueHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Gayer-Anderson MuseumCoptic MuseumDahshurMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAl-Azhar MosqueCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Tahrir SquareCairo Opera House