12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
pick up and drop off by air conditioning transport
Hotel pickup and drop-off
domestic flight tickets Cairo/luxor/Cairo
Private qualified Egyptology guide
Lunch at a good quality local restaurant.
Bottled water during your trip.
valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
west and east banks
All Taxes & service charge
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from Cairo or giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Noor Egypt Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHurghadaMarsa AlamGizaLuxorAswanCairoAir Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaAudio Guides - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaAir Tours - SuezBus Tours - SuezAudio Guides - SuezHot Air Balloon Rides - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezAir Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Saqqara (Sakkara)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Azhar MosquePharaonic VillageNile RiverAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Gayer-Anderson MuseumCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)DahshurMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsTahrir SquareCairo Opera HouseBen Ezra SynagogueKhan Al-KhaliliIslamic CairoAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Sultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa