Are you interested in?
Luxor Temple Tours
1893 Tours & Activities
2459 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
8355 Tours & Activities
8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience Egypt’s world-famous antiquities on a private 7-night Cairo tour and Nile cruise from Luxor. Explore the Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum in Cairo before flying to Luxor for a 4-night cruise. Enjoy guided tours of Karnak, the Valley of the Kings, and more, and then cruise to Aswan, including visits to Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Aswan’s attractions. Return domestic flights, your choice of 4- or 5-star Cairo hotel, airport transfers, and full-board cruise included.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Vegetarian meal option available
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights in Cairo Bed & Breakfast
Superior hotels: Cairo Pyramids hotel, Ramses Hilton, Mercure Pyramids, Le Passage Heliopolis
Budget hotels: Grand Pyramids hotel, Oasis Pyramids hotel, Cataract Pyramids Resort or similar
4 nights superior 5*+ Nile Cruise on full board
Meet & Assist by our airport representative help in Visa
Guide will meet you in Cairo airport accompany you to hotel
Domestic flight Cairo/Luxor and Aswan/Cairo
All tours in Cairo or Nile Cruise are (Private Tours)
Full day tour to Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum
Full day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
Full day tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Full day tour to High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan
Guide will accompany all sailing days on Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
The personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) being worn by guides
We will provide more frequent cleaning or sanitizing procedures in place
Using only our clean new and sanitised cars,
Testing our crew regularly.
Entrance fees (approx 975 LE per-person) will increase 30% from 01 NOV 2018
Water or drinks in hotels and cruise ships
Gratuities (recommended) Guide will advise you, keep small currency with you
X-Mass & New Year 20% supplement for Gala Dinner, pay on-spot to Guide in Cairo
WIFI free in Hotels - Not available in Ship (No WIFI in Ship)
Depends on flight available you will starting from Luxor or Aswan without any changes in sightseeing
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide or airport representative will pick a customer from their hotel or airport.
Upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport, our representatives will meet and assist you all through the formal procedures at Cairo International Airport.
Same-day or next you will meet your Egyptologist guide who will explain your tour details, Show your activities, You can ask him about your dreams, of course, will get true.
Our philosophy you are not our customer you are our friend, Feel like you are at home between your family.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
- Aswan International Airport, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Egypt has a lot of activities, Guide will advise some extra optional excursions covering rest of Egypt tours, Our optional excursions are just recommendations to help our costumers to see the most remarkable sightseeing. Which doesn't mean that we enforce them to pay extra money.
- Hotels & Cruise ships not provide Water through their meals, Only tea or coffee
- TV shows not working in ship through sailing for weak signal
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- Private tour excludes Hotels, Trains, Nile Cruises, Meals B.L.D.
- Private tour means Private guide & Vehicle Only for Viator costumers, 2-9 adult tour mean sharing two families same tours or transfers.
- Offer include economy internal flight, we can’t control with internal flight time, flight reserved as availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The conditions and controls for the hotel stay in Corona are as follows: Health requirements - Providing a clinic and a doctor in the hotel, in coordination with the Ministry of Health - Ensure the quality of the personal protective equipment and sterilization materials used - Do not deal only with companies approved by the Ministry of Health and Population
- Hotel controls - Determine a maximum occupancy rate of the hotel of 25%, including Day-Use, until the end of May - Operating at a maximum of 50% of the hotel's capacity from the beginning of next June - Not to hold any parties or weddings inside the hotel - Prohibition of all types of night activity at the hotel - Clean the rooms on a daily basis using the tools of the infection prevention vehicle, and follow the instructions of the Ministry of Health - Clean and sterilize all tangible points every hour in public places, and public toilets, using disinfectants decided by the Ministry of Health - Allocating a hotel floor in each spa for quarantine cases, confirmed cases, and suspected cases of coronavirus - Continue to conduct a quick test for workers at the tourist portals in coordination with the Ministry of Health
- Guest controls - Install a sterilizer at the hotel entrance - The completion of the procedures for logging in to the guest electronically or with single-use pens - Sterilize the luggage of guests before arriving and leaving the hotel - Measuring the guests' temperatures when entering the facility each time - Providing hand sanitizer in the reception area and various facilities at all times - Cleansing all public areas regularly
- Controls for hotel restaurants - Ban the completely open buffet service and rely on pre-defined lists A ban on serving hookahs - Measurement of temperatures for restaurant goers - Leave no less than 2 meters between dining tables - Keep a distance of 1 meter between each person and another with the table - Maximum 6 chairs for the large table for families - Dependence on single-use cutlery as much as possible - Place sterilizers and sterilization wipes on each table - Putting out educational instructions around the restaurant
- Staff controls - Operating 50% of the workforce as a maximum - Carry out a quick examination of workers returning from vacation before receiving work - Workers in coastal cities get a vacation at least every 60 days - Commitment to measure their temperatures daily - There is housing for workers in the hotel, while providing isolation areas for the affected cases if they arise - Educating workers about all basic preventive measures against the emerging coronavirus
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore plus Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 7-Night Cairo, Luxor, and Nile Cruise, with Flights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 7-Night Cairo, Luxor, and Nile Cruise, with Flights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 7-Night Cairo, Luxor, and Nile Cruise, with Flights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 7-Night Cairo, Luxor, and Nile Cruise, with Flights?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 26
See all 26
Product code: 8261P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGizaCairoShore Excursions - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaPorts of Call Tours - GizaShore Excursions - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezPorts of Call Tours - SuezShore Excursions - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidPorts of Call Tours - Port SaidCategory
Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Coptic MuseumCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Islamic CairoAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Saqqara (Sakkara)Al-Hakim MosqueAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Nile RiverPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Cairo Opera HouseMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAl-Azhar MosqueHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Tahrir SquareMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad DahshurSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa