2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The far-off wonders of Luxor are usually out of reach to travelers in Cairo. But you can cover the highlights in a single overnight trip during this all-inclusive, time-saver tour. Get a peek at Karnak Temple and an ancient Egyptian village, without the hassle of planning your own trip. Flights, hotel, and meals all are covered, plus a private guide to accompany you to each location.
- An action-packed overnight sightseeing trip to Luxor, with round-trip flight tickets from Cairo
- Enjoy a hassle-free, pre-planned itinerary, so you can cover the top sights in less time
- Upgrade to visit the tomb of King Tutankhamen, where the famous boy king mummy was found
- Get evening access to Luxor Temple, for once-in-a-lifetime intimate views of the landmark
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at Local restaurant during each day tour
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Overnight accommodation at Steigenberger Luxor Palace Hotel Includes Breakfast
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight Trip to Luxor from Cairo including Flight?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight Trip to Luxor from Cairo including Flight?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight Trip to Luxor from Cairo including Flight?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight Trip to Luxor from Cairo including Flight?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 10726P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoAir Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaOvernight Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaAir Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidOvernight Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidAir Tours - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaOvernight Tours - AlexandriaMulti-day Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Pharaonic VillageAl-Azhar MosqueBabylon FortressNile RiverCoptic MuseumColossus of Ramses II at MemphisSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaIslamic CairoCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cairo Opera HouseMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)DahshurSaqqara (Sakkara)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Khan Al-KhaliliBen Ezra SynagogueMosque of Amr ibn Al-As