1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See the Pyramids of Giza at their most atmospheric, as you watch the mesmerizing Giza Sound and Light Show. Travel to the pyramids at night, then watch as the ancient wonders are brought to life with spectacular light effects, lasers, and dramatic music, with narration by the Sphinx.
- 1-hour Pyramids of Giza Sound and Light Show from Cairo
- Enjoy a dazzling sound and light display over the Pyramids of Giza
- Follow the legends of Egyptian pharaohs and ancient gods, narrated by the Sphinx
- Tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Cairo
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
cairo and giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If the guest hotel from Giza, pick up is at 6pm during winter time and 7pm during summer time
- If the guest hotel is from Cairo, pick up is at 5:30 during winter time and 6:30 pm during summer time
- Transportation from-to hotel far from Giza or Cairo is subject to an additional fee
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hesham Egypt private daily tour guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pyramids of Giza Sound and Light Show from Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pyramids of Giza Sound and Light Show from Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 37291P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGizaCairoBus Tours - GizaAudio Guides - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaAudio Guides - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Ibn Tulun MosqueDahshurChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Tahrir SquareCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Coptic MuseumAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Saqqara (Sakkara)Nile RiverMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsGayer-Anderson MuseumKhan Al-KhaliliCairo Opera HouseBabylon FortressColossus of Ramses II at MemphisIslamic CairoPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)