17 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ancient Egypt’s two most critical sites, Luxor and Cairo, lie over 400 miles (644 kilometers) apart by road. But even if you’re pressed for time, you can still see the Valley of the Kings. This fantastic full-day private tour by plane checks off all of Luxor’s signature sites: the temples of Luxor, Karnak, and Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, and, of course, the majestic valley where Tutankhamun’s remains were found.
- Fly from Cairo to Luxor for the day with private door-to-door transfers
- Check off Luxor’s signature sights, including the Valley of the Kings
- Learn all about ancient Egypt from your personal Egyptologist guide
- Feast on a delicious lunch in a restaurant overlooking the Nile
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide in Luxor
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Any optional sight
Dinner (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If there is any unforeseen event, such as delay or schedule change of flight, or extreme weather conditions, the local service provider reserves the right to make a change in the itinerary and offer an alternative that suits the situation at hand. This does not form any ground for a refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor Travels
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo with Flight?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo with Flight
8 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesAir ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCairoUnique Experiences - GizaAir Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - SuezAir Tours - SuezBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezUnique Experiences - Port SaidAir Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Tahrir SquareMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsSaqqara (Sakkara)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Nile RiverHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Coptic MuseumIslamic CairoChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Al-Azhar MosqueMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Al-Hakim MosqueBabylon FortressPharaonic VillageDahshur