4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover Egypt’s 3,000-year history during this half-day tour. Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and learn about the fascinating history of ancient Egypt from your informative guide. Take a 30-minute camel ride through the desert and see the Sphinx and Valley Temple. Finish the tour with a delicious local lunch overlooking the mighty Nile River and admire the beautiful views.
- Take a half-day private tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Learn about Egypt’s 3,000-year history from your informative guide
- Take a 30-minute camel ride and enjoy a lunch overlooking the Nile River
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle with free WiFi
30-minute camel ride
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed
Please send your Pickup location details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tree of Life Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx including Lunch from Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Private Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx including Lunch from Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Private Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx including Lunch from Cairo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Private Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx including Lunch from Cairo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18966P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Al-Hakim MosqueTahrir SquareAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Saqqara (Sakkara)Babylon FortressMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Islamic CairoCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)DahshurIbn Tulun MosqueCoptic Museum