4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Bottle of water during the tour.
Pickup service from your Hotel by a private A/C. vehicle and return.
Professional English speaking Egyptologist Tour guide.
Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sightseeing.
Tipping to the guide and driver.
Lunch is optional in this tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Cairo or Giza.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels/ Rental Apartments or Hostels in Cairo or Giza.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Tour of Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Tour of Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Tour of Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Tour of Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 117480P50
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHelicopter ToursHot Air Balloon RidesArchaeology ToursClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaGizaLuxorAswanCairoBus Tours - GizaHelicopter Tours - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaClassic Car Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidHelicopter Tours - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidClassic Car Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaHelicopter Tours - AlexandriaHot Air Balloon Rides - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaClassic Car Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Al-Azhar MosqueGayer-Anderson MuseumColossus of Ramses II at MemphisCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Ben Ezra SynagogueAl-Hakim MosqueBabylon FortressPharaonic VillageIbn Tulun MosqueSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Islamic CairoChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Cairo Opera HouseSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaKhan Al-Khalili