10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Alexandria in a single day with a private guide, making the most of your vacation time in Egypt. With a dedicated guide, you can travel at your own pace and focus on the sights that interest you; no waiting for other group members or wasting time on things that don't appeal to you. Stops can include Qaytbay Citadel, Pompy Pillar, the Alexandria library, the Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa, and the Roman Theater, among others.
- Snacks and bottled water included
- Private tour of Alexandria makes the most of your time
- Private round-trip transportation from Cairo
- Private guide gives personalized attention and a flexible itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch at local restaurant
Drinks at Restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided tour to Alexandria from Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided tour to Alexandria from Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided tour to Alexandria from Cairo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided tour to Alexandria from Cairo?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 32214P73
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Gayer-Anderson MuseumAl-Azhar MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Nile RiverColossus of Ramses II at MemphisHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Babylon FortressMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad DahshurAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Hakim MosqueIbn Tulun MosquePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Cairo Opera HouseSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Pharaonic VillageKhan Al-Khalili