6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Talk about action-packed: this tour offers a variety of activities in one full day of adventures. First, visit the Giza pyramid complex and the Great Sphinx. Then take a quad bike ride and a camel ride in the surrounding desert. After a break to shop for souvenirs, it’s time to get ready for a dinner cruise and belly dancing show on the Nile River.
- Enjoy a variety of activities on one tour
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
dinner on Nile river , belly dancer show
camel ride 15 minutes , quad for 60 minutes
giza pyramids ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
all cairo and giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Excursion Giza day tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Giza pyramids ,sphinx ,ATV bike ,camel ride ,shopping tour & dinner show?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Giza pyramids ,sphinx ,ATV bike ,camel ride ,shopping tour & dinner show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Giza pyramids ,sphinx ,ATV bike ,camel ride ,shopping tour & dinner show
8 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGiza4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaExtreme - GizaWalking Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - Giza4WD Tours - SuezSporting Events - SuezBus Tours - SuezExtreme - SuezWalking Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - Suez4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidWalking Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery) Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima) Tours & TicketsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali) Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid) Tours & TicketsSaqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsMosque of Amr ibn Al-As Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & TicketsAl-Hakim Mosque Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsNile River Tours & Tickets