8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Cairo or Giza
Transportation by air-conditioned modern vehicle
Qualified Egyptology tour guide (choose your own language)
Bottle of water for each participant
All services , taxes , Fuel Surcharge , Landing and Parking fees
Entrance fees to all sightseeing
Pickup or drop-off from Heliopolis area, New Cairo ( 15 USD extra person )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us the name of your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please bring sunglasses, a hat or head scarf, your camera
- Your international student card enjoy 50% discount from adult rate
- Please note the Egyptian government only accepts Egyptian Pounds for entrance fees.
- Giza Area is open between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM, there are no limits on the tickets for the area or entering the great pyramid
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Best Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Giza Pyramids , Sphinx, Saqqara & Dahshur Full-Day PRIVATE Guided Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Giza Pyramids , Sphinx, Saqqara & Dahshur Full-Day PRIVATE Guided Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Giza Pyramids , Sphinx, Saqqara & Dahshur Full-Day PRIVATE Guided Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Giza Pyramids , Sphinx, Saqqara & Dahshur Full-Day PRIVATE Guided Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 43942P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCairoUnique Experiences - GizaBus Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidUnique Experiences - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Babylon FortressAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Cairo Opera HouseAl-Azhar MosqueSaqqara (Sakkara)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsTahrir SquareMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Coptic MuseumDahshurGayer-Anderson MuseumPharaonic VillageAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Colossus of Ramses II at Memphis