4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Witness the Giza Pyramids and Great Sphinx on this 4-hour private tour from Cairo or Giza. Travel to the Giza Plateau by air-conditioned minivan, and stroll around the three pyramids, the last remaining Ancient Wonder of the World. Gaze at the massive Great Pyramid of Cheops and the smaller structures of Chephren and Mycerinus as you hear about their construction and the pharaohs behind them. Then, see the valley temple and Great Sphinx, the human-headed statue next to the pyramids, as your guide recounts the mysteries that still surround it.
- 4-hour private tour of the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx with a qualified Egyptologist guide
- Gaze in awe at the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the largest of the three ancient burial structures
- See the smaller pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus
- View the valley temple that was part of the funerary complex and learn how it was used
- Admire the Great Sphinx, the mysterious human-headed statue next to the pyramids
- Learn the secrets of the pyramids’ construction and purpose
- Enjoy undivided attention and personalized commentary from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed
Please send your Pickup location details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pyramids Land Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Half Day Tour From Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Half Day Tour From Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Half Day Tour From Cairo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Half Day Tour From Cairo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8243P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGizaCairoUnique Experiences - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidUnique Experiences - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Coptic MuseumMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Ibn Tulun MosqueTahrir SquareAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Ben Ezra SynagogueAl-Azhar MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Nile RiverBabylon FortressCairo Opera HouseOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Islamic CairoSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Hakim MosqueColossus of Ramses II at Memphis