3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Watch the fascinating history of Egypt unfold before your eyes during a sound and light performance projected onto the Great Pyramids. Sit in front of the historical monuments and listen to the history stretching back to 3,100 B.C. until present-day Egypt. Enjoy a relaxing night in Cairo as well as private round-trip transportation from your hotel.
- Watch a sound and light show projected onto the Great Pyramids of Giza
- Learn about Egypt’s rich history from 3,100 B.C. to present-day
- Capture photos of the show and monuments as they are lit up at night
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your Cairo hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private Car with A\C
included Tax and service
any Optional Tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointPyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting in the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing your name on it
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup from your hotel in Cairo by our Representative and will contact with you before
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Giza Pyramids Sound and Light show?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Giza Pyramids Sound and Light show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Giza Pyramids Sound and Light show?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Giza Pyramids Sound and Light show?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Giza Pyramids Sound and Light show
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Light & Sound Shows Sightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsCairoLight & Sound Shows - GizaLight & Sound Shows - SuezLight & Sound Shows - Port SaidCategory
Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Islamic CairoPharaonic VillageNile RiverCairo Opera HouseSaqqara (Sakkara)Khan Al-KhaliliCoptic MuseumGayer-Anderson MuseumAl-Hakim MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Tahrir SquareAl-Azhar MosqueSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)