8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This full-day tour takes you to the Giza pyramid complex, which includes the three Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, and other important structures. After lunch at a local restaurant (included), travel to Sakkara, an ancient Egyptian burial ground, then on to Memphis, which once served as the capital of ancient Egypt.
- Group tour—for an excellent value
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Multiple departure times available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Any Optional tours
Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
Expert Tour guide (Optional)
Entry Fees (Optional)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting inside the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day tour to GIZA PYRAMIDS MEMPHIS CITY AND SAKKARA PYRAMID?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day tour to GIZA PYRAMIDS MEMPHIS CITY AND SAKKARA PYRAMID?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day tour to GIZA PYRAMIDS MEMPHIS CITY AND SAKKARA PYRAMID?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day tour to GIZA PYRAMIDS MEMPHIS CITY AND SAKKARA PYRAMID?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms