8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This full-day tour takes you to the Giza pyramid complex, which includes the three Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, and other important structures. After lunch at a local restaurant (included), travel to Sakkara, an ancient Egyptian burial ground, then on to Memphis, which once served as the capital of ancient Egypt.
- Group tour—for an excellent value
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Multiple departure times available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide (Optional)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch at Local restaurant (Optional)
Entry Fees (Optional)
any Optional tours such as Entry inside any of the Pyramids that requires additional tickets can be bought during the visit.(inside the Great Pyramid 22.50 $, Middle Pyramid 7.50 $, Solar Boat Museum 7.50 $, 1 hour camel ride at Giza Pyramids 20$, 30 Minutes Camel ride 10$, 1 Hour Quad bike at the wide desert of Giza Pyramids 25$
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting inside the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day tour to GIZA PYRAMIDS MEMPHIS CITY AND SAKKARA PYRAMID?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day tour to GIZA PYRAMIDS MEMPHIS CITY AND SAKKARA PYRAMID?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day tour to GIZA PYRAMIDS MEMPHIS CITY AND SAKKARA PYRAMID?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day tour to GIZA PYRAMIDS MEMPHIS CITY AND SAKKARA PYRAMID?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 10726P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisBen Ezra SynagogueCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaPharaonic VillageDahshurBabylon FortressGayer-Anderson MuseumKhan Al-KhaliliAl-Hakim MosqueIbn Tulun MosqueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Coptic MuseumChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Nile RiverAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Azhar Mosque