8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit Cairo’s religious landmarks on a private tour to the city’s most important Coptic, Islamic, and Jewish places. Learn how the Christian Holy Family took shelter on the site of Saints Sergius and Bacchus Church, explore the Church of Saint Barbara, and see the gilded icons that adorn the Hanging Church. Enter a synagogue built where baby Moses was found and eat lunch at a local restaurant; see Cairo’s most important mosques then take in sweeping views of the city from Saladin’s 15th-century citadel.
- Discover important Islamic, Jewish, and Coptic sites of Cairo
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- See the Hanging Church, old Jewish synagogue, and Alabaster Mosque
- Round-trip hotel transfers and local lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Entry fees (Optional)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch at Local Restaurant (Optional)
Qualified Egyptologist guide(Optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At 8 am our tour guide will be waiting at the lobby area and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour Visiting Coptic and Islamic Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour Visiting Coptic and Islamic Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Tour Visiting Coptic and Islamic Cairo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour Visiting Coptic and Islamic Cairo?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "When entering any mosque, one takes ones shoes off, and ladies must have their heads and shoulders covered." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezCity Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Coptic MuseumTahrir SquareKhan Al-KhaliliNile RiverColossus of Ramses II at MemphisAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)DahshurAl-Azhar MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Pharaonic VillageMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Cairo Opera HouseIslamic CairoSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Babylon Fortress