9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Avoid crowds and enjoy a more personalized experience with this private tour to the Pyramids of Giza, Dashur, and Memphis. In the company of an Egyptologist guide, learn about the history and mysteries of these world-famous sites and enjoy a camel ride around the pyramids.
- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Discover ancient wonders in the company of an Egyptologist guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cairo hotel
- Includes lunch: No need to buy your own
Saved to wishlist!
30 minutes camel ride During your visit
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off by modern cars
Local Light Lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY bes Egypt tours - day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All inclusive Private Tour to Pyramids of Giza Sakkara Memphis,camel ride.lunch ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All inclusive Private Tour to Pyramids of Giza Sakkara Memphis,camel ride.lunch ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All inclusive Private Tour to Pyramids of Giza Sakkara Memphis,camel ride.lunch ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All inclusive Private Tour to Pyramids of Giza Sakkara Memphis,camel ride.lunch ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 17178P4
Compare Similar Experiences
All inclusive Private Tour to Pyramids of Giza Sakkara Memphis,camel ride.lunch
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCairoUnique Experiences - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - SuezBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezUnique Experiences - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Tahrir SquareMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Hakim MosqueOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Khan Al-KhaliliMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Al-Azhar MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisDahshurAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Islamic CairoBen Ezra SynagogueGayer-Anderson MuseumCoptic MuseumCairo Opera House