9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Avoid crowds and enjoy a more personalized experience with this private tour to the Pyramids of Giza, Dashur, and Memphis. In the company of an Egyptologist guide, learn about the history and mysteries of these world-famous sites and enjoy a camel ride around the pyramids.
- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Discover ancient wonders in the company of an Egyptologist guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cairo hotel
- Includes lunch: No need to buy your own
Saved to wishlist!
30 minutes camel ride During your visit
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off by modern cars
Lunch in Local Restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY bes Egypt tours - day tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 9 Hrs Experience Pyramids of Giza Dahshur Sakkara and Memphis incl Camel ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 9 Hrs Experience Pyramids of Giza Dahshur Sakkara and Memphis incl Camel ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 9 Hrs Experience Pyramids of Giza Dahshur Sakkara and Memphis incl Camel ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 9 Hrs Experience Pyramids of Giza Dahshur Sakkara and Memphis incl Camel ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you have 1or 2 days in Cairo definitely I suggest you take full day tour to capture the main pyramids of Cairo." See review
- "Highly recommend this tour and if you are lucky enough to have the amazing Heba as your guide, you will be very lucky." See review
- "This tour is fantastic if you'd want to visit all major pyramids Egypt." See review
Product code: 17178P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCairoUnique Experiences - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidUnique Experiences - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Tahrir SquareMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsGayer-Anderson MuseumHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Cairo Opera HouseOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Khan Al-KhaliliMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Al-Hakim MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Islamic CairoDahshurCoptic MuseumChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Ben Ezra SynagogueAl-Azhar Mosque