1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Spend an hour taking in Cairo's sights on a private felucca boat ride down the Nile River. Leave all of the logistics — including round-trip transportation from your hotel — to your guide, and relax as you float down the Nile. Tours run from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, so you can choose the time that suites your schedule. Opt for a sunset or sunrise tour for great photos with incredible light. Bottled water is provided.
- Float down the Nile on a private, 1-hour Felucca boat trip
- Have a classically Egyptian experience boating down the Nile
- Tours run all day, and you can choose a sunset or sunrise time slot for amazing photos
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from Cairo and Giza hotels
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
soft drink and mineral of water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All CAIRO AND Giza HOTELS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY excursion cairo day tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Felucca ride on the Nile with soft drink and lunch from Cairo Giza hotels?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Felucca ride on the Nile with soft drink and lunch from Cairo Giza hotels?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "There are not any famous attractions to see or heavy traffic on the river." See review
Product code: 28954P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaCairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaDay Cruises - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidDay Cruises - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaCity Tours - AlexandriaWater Tours - AlexandriaDay Cruises - AlexandriaCategory
Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisIslamic CairoMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Ibn Tulun MosqueSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Al-Hakim MosquePharaonic VillageGayer-Anderson MuseumAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)DahshurCoptic MuseumTahrir SquareKhan Al-KhaliliAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Al-Azhar MosquePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)