3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Ride a quad bike in the desert around the Pyramids of Giza on this unforgettable, private desert adventure from Cairo. Travel with a private guide to the Giza Plateau, get instructions on riding your rugged 4-wheeler, open the throttle, and roar over the sands. Race across the Giza plain, fly up and down low dunes, and feel the rush of the warm desert air. Along the way, stop to admire the stunning panoramas over Cairo and the three pyramids — Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus — built as tombs for ancient Egypt’s pharaohs.
- Private Giza Pyramids quad biking adventure from Cairo, with a professional guide
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour quad ride around the three pyramids on the Giza Plateau
- Experience incredible views of the ancient tombs from your bike
- Race across the sands and low dunes of the plateau
- Stay refreshed with complimentary bottled water
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
90 minutes quad bike ride
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pyramids Land Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour Around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour Around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour Around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour Around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaCairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaExtreme - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - Giza4WD Tours - SuezSporting Events - SuezExtreme - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - Suez4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Khan Al-KhaliliColossus of Ramses II at MemphisBen Ezra SynagogueIslamic CairoPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaCairo Opera HouseDahshurPharaonic VillageCoptic MuseumMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Saqqara (Sakkara)Gayer-Anderson MuseumMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAl-Hakim MosqueCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Babylon FortressNile RiverAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Tahrir Square