10 to 12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Luxor contains many of Egypt’s most standout attractions, but its long distance from Cairo makes it tricky to visit as a day trip. During this fast-paced, all-inclusive excursion, you’ll hop a domestic flight to cover the highlights of the southern city in a single day. Enjoy door-to-door transportation from your Cairo or Giza hotel and guided tours of millennia-year-old temples, plus a peek at the famous statue of Ramses the Great.
- An action-packed day trip to Luxor from Cairo, by flight
- Cover all the ancient highlights in a single day, perfect for travelers short on time
- Enjoy free time to grab lunch in a local restaurant on your own (own expense)
- Get in-depth commentary from your own private guide as you tour stunning ancient sites
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip flight Cairo/Luxor/Cairo
Entry fee to the tomb of king tut
Any Optional tours
Entry Fees (Optional)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
This activity will end right where it started.As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- During booking customer is a must to provide with full names as mentioned in passport in order to book for you the domestic flight tickets
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip To Luxor From Cairo By Plane with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip To Luxor From Cairo By Plane with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip To Luxor From Cairo By Plane with Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip To Luxor From Cairo By Plane with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "rd number was helpful, but told us pick up was at 3 a.m. and we were ready, but pick up was at 5 a.m." See review