8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
View the ancient pyramids and relics of Giza, Sakkara and Memphis in one day on this privately guided trip from Cairo. With your own Egyptologist guide to bring the age-old monuments to life, start at the Giza Plateau to see the UNESCO-listed pyramids and mysterious Sphinx. Hear tales of their construction from your guide before continuing to Sakkara to admire Djoser’s step pyramid and visit some Old Kingdom tombs. Later, explore the open-air museum at Memphis, home to statues, sphinxes and other remnants of what was Egypt’s oldest capital.
- Private day trip to Giza, Sakkara and Memphis from Cairo, with air-conditioned transport
- Awe at the magnificent Giza pyramids and monumental Sphinx
- Learn about the pyramids and the pharaohs they were built for from an Egyptologist guide
- See the step pyramid of Djoser and visit Old Kingdom tombs at ancient Sakkara
- Stroll around the statues and relics of Memphis, once ancient Egypt’s capital
- Stay refreshed with complimentary bottled water
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide, with personalized commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from moden cars
camel ride for 30 Minutes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any customer location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Cairo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8 Hours Day Tour Giza Pyramids , Sphinx , Memphis Saqqara with Camel Ride Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Hours Day Tour Giza Pyramids , Sphinx , Memphis Saqqara with Camel Ride Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8 Hours Day Tour Giza Pyramids , Sphinx , Memphis Saqqara with Camel Ride Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Hours Day Tour Giza Pyramids , Sphinx , Memphis Saqqara with Camel Ride Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 20553P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Hakim MosqueTahrir SquareBen Ezra SynagogueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaIslamic CairoIbn Tulun MosquePharaonic VillageAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Gayer-Anderson MuseumAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Babylon FortressCairo Opera HouseSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Azhar MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)DahshurCoptic Museum