2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Soak up views of the Giza Pyramids and capture shots that will last a lifetime on this private desert riding trip. Just pick a time that suits you, be that sunrise, sunset, morning, or afternoon. Then, with a guide to ensure your safety, cruise the Sahara sands on your choice of horse or camel—all are used to first-time riders. Your adventure includes door-to-door round-trip private transfers—no haggling required.
- Ride a camel or horse across the Giza sands on a private desert adventure
- Suitable for all ages and skill levels: no experience necessary
- Choose a departure time that suits you, from early morning to late evening
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kamlia Wiliam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camel or Horse Riding at the Pyramids from Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel or Horse Riding at the Pyramids from Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Do not waste your time waiting until you get here." See review
Product code: 32056P69
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesGizaCairoHorseback Riding - GizaNature and Wildlife - GizaHorseback Riding - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - Port SaidHorseback Riding - AlexandriaNature and Wildlife - AlexandriaCategory
Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Al-Hakim MosqueIslamic CairoMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Ben Ezra SynagogueIbn Tulun MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Azhar MosqueColossus of Ramses II at MemphisNile RiverCairo Opera HouseCoptic MuseumDahshurGayer-Anderson Museum