8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See Cairo’s essential destinations with a full-day tour of the city’s historic and cultural sites. Explore the vast collection of artifacts at the Egyptian Museum, and see the gilded, iconic funeral mask of Tutankhamun. Take in views of the city from the medieval ramparts at Saladin’s Cairo Citadel, and visit the exquisite Muhammad Ali mosque within the walls. Enjoy a traditional lunch at a neighborhood restaurant, then spend an hour at Khan El Khalil bazaar browsing vibrant stalls and local shops before returning to your hotel.
- See Cairo's most important sites with a full-day, guided tour
- Learn about Egypt's history and culture
- Visit an iconic museum and medieval fort
- Explore the beautiful alabaster mosque
- Lunch included
- Great overview of the city, perfect for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Entry fees (optional)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch at Local Restaurant (optional)
Qualified Egyptologist guide (optional)
snacks bottled water is always include
Entrance fees to Mummies room in the Egyptian Museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cairo International airport
Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cairo Day Tour visit Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Khan Khalil Bazaar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairo Day Tour visit Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Khan Khalil Bazaar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cairo Day Tour visit Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Khan Khalil Bazaar?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairo Day Tour visit Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Khan Khalil Bazaar?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaCity Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Al-Azhar MosqueMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Islamic CairoHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Nile RiverColossus of Ramses II at MemphisAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Hakim MosqueDahshurKhan Al-KhaliliAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Ibn Tulun MosqueBen Ezra SynagogueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Cairo Opera HouseGayer-Anderson MuseumTahrir SquareSaqqara (Sakkara)