10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore the great city of Alexandria on a private tour from Cairo or Giza. Alexandria is the second biggest city in Egypt and was built by Alexander the Great under Cleopatra’s rule. Visit the city’s key landmarks like the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, the Roman Amphitheater, and the great Alexandria Library and learn about the rich history of Egypt from your tour guide before heading back to your hotel.
- Take a private tour from Cairo or Giza to Alexandria
- See key landmarks like the catacombs and Alexandria Library
- Learn about Alexander the Great and ancient Egypt
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY excursion cairo day tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alexandria Day Tours From Cairo Daily Trip To Alexandria From Cairo Giza hotels?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Alexandria Day Tours From Cairo Daily Trip To Alexandria From Cairo Giza hotels?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "hour drive from Cairo and there's plenty to see and do" See review
Product code: 28954P93
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaWalking Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidWalking Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaWalking Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Pharaonic VillageSaqqara (Sakkara)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Ben Ezra SynagogueAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)DahshurCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Mosque of Amr ibn Al-AsColossus of Ramses II at MemphisChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Coptic MuseumAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Nile RiverBabylon FortressPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Gayer-Anderson MuseumIslamic CairoIbn Tulun Mosque