6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your limited time in Egypt on a comprehensive 6-day tour. Starting with airport pickup, you enjoy provided transportation to each location on your itinerary. That includes a round-trip plane ticket to Luxor. Five nights accommodation is also arranged at comfortable bed and breakfasts. With all logistics taken care of, you’re free to enjoy your immersive visits - and free admission - at the the Great Pyramids, Site of the Lighthouse, and much more.
- Spend five nights at included accommodation
- Enjoy courtesy airfare to and from Luxor
- Relax in all-inclusive air-conditioned transportation
- Eat complimentary breakfast each morning
Saved to wishlist!
4 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis
1 Night hotel accommodation in Luxor on bed and breakfast basis
1 Day tour in Cairo visiting Egyptian Museum & Pyramids
1 Day tour in Luxor visiting East Bank
1 Day tour in Luxor visiting West Bank
1 Day tour in Alexandria
All your tours and excursions are with A/C vehicle
The service of meet and assist at all your destinations
Expert tour guide
Our prices include all taxes and services
Domestic flights: Cairo / Luxor / Cairo
Transfer by an A/C vehicle: Cairo / Alexandria / Cairo
Egypt entry visa (We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request)
Drinks and any personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6 Days Cairo, Alexandria & Luxor Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 6 Days Cairo, Alexandria & Luxor Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6 Days Cairo, Alexandria & Luxor Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6 Days Cairo, Alexandria & Luxor Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Tahrir SquareOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Islamic CairoCoptic MuseumBen Ezra SynagogueColossus of Ramses II at MemphisSaqqara (Sakkara)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaDahshurGayer-Anderson MuseumAl-Azhar MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Khan Al-KhaliliAl-Hakim MosqueIbn Tulun MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Pharaonic Village