5 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation included: 4 nights
Entry/Admission - Thebes
Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus at Edfu
Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from any hotel and airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Moon River Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan With Tours Includig Hot Air Balloon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan With Tours Includig Hot Air Balloon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan With Tours Includig Hot Air Balloon?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan With Tours Includig Hot Air Balloon?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 156302P53
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHurghadaGizaCairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaAudio Guides - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaExtreme - GizaHistorical Tours - Giza4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port Said4WD Tours - AlexandriaSporting Events - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaAudio Guides - AlexandriaMulti-day Tours - AlexandriaExtreme - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Ibn Tulun MosqueBabylon FortressGayer-Anderson MuseumOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaCairo Opera HouseBen Ezra SynagoguePharaonic VillageAl-Hakim MosqueKhan Al-KhaliliNile RiverPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad DahshurCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)