4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See the magnificent religious architecture of Old Cairo on a 4-hour, private tour that takes the stress out of navigating Cairo’s chaotic streets. Visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Saints Sergius and Bacchus Church, the Citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster Mosque without the hassle of finding a series of taxis between destinations, and a flexible departure time means the tour can be tailored to your schedule.
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Enjoy the security of a pre-booked, private vehicle
- Explore landmarks of three Egyptian religious traditions
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Cairo or Giza hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Cairo or Giza
Entrance fees (Citadel ticket 160 EGP, Coptic Cairo is free)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
all Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hesham Egypt private daily tour guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-hours private Tour to Islamic Mosque and Coptic Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-hours private Tour to Islamic Mosque and Coptic Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaCairoBus Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Al-Hakim MosqueOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Saqqara (Sakkara)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisAl-Azhar MosqueIslamic CairoAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Gayer-Anderson MuseumCairo Opera HouseCoptic MuseumPharaonic VillagePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Tahrir SquareAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Babylon FortressSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaDahshurCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)