4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Discover one of the world’s ancient wonders on a private tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Learn about the rich history of ancient Egypt from your tour guide as you explore the 4,500-year-old structures either on foot or by camel ride—at an additional cost. After getting your fill of Egyptian history, shop for souvenirs at the local bazaars with your guide to complete your tour.
- Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx on a guided tour
- Learn about the history of ancient Egypt from your tour guide
- Take a camel ride and shop for souvenirs at the local bazaars
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
15 min camel ride
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY excursion cairo day tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Hours private Giza Pyramids ,Sphinx ,lunch and camel ride from Cairo or Giza?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Hours private Giza Pyramids ,Sphinx ,lunch and camel ride from Cairo or Giza?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "If you are in Cairo for 1-2 days, definetly a trip to take as you can cover lot of areas with dedicated vehicle and guide." See review
Product code: 28954P163
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGizaCairoUnique Experiences - GizaBus Tours - GizaWalking Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaUnique Experiences - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidWalking Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidUnique Experiences - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaWalking Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Al-Hakim MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Tahrir SquareHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Pharaonic VillagePyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Gayer-Anderson MuseumAl-Azhar MosqueBen Ezra SynagogueAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Coptic MuseumKhan Al-KhaliliBabylon FortressMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Islamic CairoIbn Tulun MosqueNile River