Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit ancient Egyptian sights with an Egyptologist guide
- Round-trip train tickets from Cairo are included
- Three nights on a five-star cruise is included
- Meals and entertainment on the cruise are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Sleeping train with bed and dinner or flights are available with extra cost upon your request
- Most travelers can participate
- Another languages are available with additional cost upon your request
- The itinerary is flexible so we can amend any part of it upon your request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Here Egypt Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This package was extremely good value so if you are looking for an inexpensive trip this can work." See review
- "I had specifically chosen this trip over a different one because they HAD placed the 4:00am departure for Abu Simbel LATE in the trip itinerary, which I felt was advantageous in case of jet lag." See review