4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore Egypt’s top attractions on this action-packed, multi-day guided tour, the perfect solution for travelers short on time— but still wanting to see it all. Cover the highlights of three cities—Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria—and enjoy a dinner cruise down the Nile. Tours include domestic flights, tasty lunches, and hotel transfers.
- A multi-day guided trip of Egypt’s top sights
- Enjoy information-packed visits to Cairo and Giza Pyramids, with a sound and light show
- Get a front-row peek at traditional Tanoura dancing during an intimate dinner cruise
- Travel comfortably between locations with hassle-free transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Domestic flights (Cairo-Luxor, Luxor-Cairo)
Transport by private vehicle
Lunch all 4 days for good quality restaurant
30 minutes camel ride in Giza
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let`s Explore Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Tour: Cairo, Luxor, Alexandria, Sound and Light Show, Dinner cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Tour: Cairo, Luxor, Alexandria, Sound and Light Show, Dinner cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Tour: Cairo, Luxor, Alexandria, Sound and Light Show, Dinner cruise?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Tour: Cairo, Luxor, Alexandria, Sound and Light Show, Dinner cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 10449P87
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaMulti-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)DahshurGayer-Anderson MuseumAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Babylon FortressCoptic MuseumIslamic CairoOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Khan Al-KhaliliTahrir SquareCairo Opera HouseColossus of Ramses II at MemphisSaqqara (Sakkara)Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Pharaonic VillageAl-Hakim MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Ibn Tulun MosqueSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa