3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Leave the travel book behind and gain deeper insight into Egypt’s ancient history on a 3-day tour of Cairo and Alexandria led by a qualified Egyptologist. Tick off iconic landmarks including the Great Pyramids, Kom El Shoqafa catacombs, and Khan el-Khalili souk, and avoid hidden costs with lunch, entrance fees, and transfer included as per itinerary.
- Enjoy a hassle-free trip with entrance fees and round-trip transfer included
- Benefit from the historical insights of your Egyptologist guide
- Optimize your time with a comprehensive 3-day itinerary
- Enjoy a camel ride and a Nile cruise included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Camel Ride for 15 Minutes
Entry fees inside the Great Pyramid
Mummy room at the Egyptian museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we can arrange the pick up time from any rental / hotels / hostel address around Cairo or Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Deluxe Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Guided Tour Cairo and Alexandria with Camel Ride ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Guided Tour Cairo and Alexandria with Camel Ride ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Guided Tour Cairo and Alexandria with Camel Ride ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Guided Tour Cairo and Alexandria with Camel Ride ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Guided Tour Cairo and Alexandria with Camel Ride
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursShopping ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGizaCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaShopping Tours - GizaWalking Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezShopping Tours - SuezWalking Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidShopping Tours - Port SaidWalking Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Al-Hakim MosqueBen Ezra SynagoguePharaonic VillageAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Saqqara (Sakkara)Gayer-Anderson MuseumCairo Opera HouseIbn Tulun MosqueBabylon FortressMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Islamic CairoAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Nile River