3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Save vacation time in Cairo by booking for this private half-day Giza quad biking adventure in advance. Prebook to secure your preferred time and date, and travel by private air-conditioned minivan to the Giza Plateau. Then, hop on your bike and after instructions, zoom across the sands and dunes, churning up dust against a backdrop of Giza’s pyramids. Equipment is provided, as is a choice of time slots for flexibility.
- Zip across Giza’s sands on a private half-day quad bike tour in Cairo
- Prebook to save vacation time and secure a time slot to suit you
- Ride over dunes in view of the pyramids and with a guide to take photos
- Includes equipment, private hotel transfers, and flexible departure times
Saved to wishlist!
Quad Bike tour
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 Hour ATV at Giza Pyramids from Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 Hour ATV at Giza Pyramids from Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 Hour ATV at Giza Pyramids from Cairo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 Hour ATV at Giza Pyramids from Cairo?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "hour was a good amount of time to be riding on the ATV out in the desert under the hot sun." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaExtreme - GizaHalf-day Tours - Giza4WD Tours - SuezSporting Events - SuezExtreme - SuezHalf-day Tours - Suez4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Coptic MuseumMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaIslamic CairoTahrir SquarePharaonic VillageColossus of Ramses II at MemphisGayer-Anderson MuseumNile RiverAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Al-Hakim MosqueBen Ezra SynagogueDahshurSaqqara (Sakkara)Ibn Tulun MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Al-Azhar Mosque