Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided walking tour of Cadiz
- A comprehensive tour ideal for travelers with limited time
- Tick off historic monuments in the neighborhoods of El Populo and La Vina
- Visit the Roman Theater (Teatro Romano) and La Caleta Beach
- Learn about Cadiz's 3,000-year-old history from a guide
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cadiz city center
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Alongside your guide, stroll through the barrio’s ambient tangle of streets and visit landmarks such as the Roman Theater (Teatro Romano), City Hall, and Cadiz Cathedral, recognizable by its golden-hued dome.
In the charming neighborhood of La Vina, you’ll visit the bustling Fish Market and walk beside La Caleta Beach’s golden sands. Throughout the walking tour, your guide provides commentary that reveals the city’s culture and ancient history.
The tour concludes at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please print it or show from your smartphone to your guide the confirmation detail information
- Difficulty level: average.
- Wear comfortable shoes and good mobility
- Pricing if for 1 to 6 travelers or 7 to 10 travelers per group.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff