- Full-day hiking and surfing tour from Byron Bay
- Hike through the rainforest in the UNESCO-listed Nightcap National Park
- Tuck into a delicious BBQ lunch looking out over Minyon Falls
- Learn to surf with a 2-hour lesson led by an expert instructor
- Excellent value for money
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Suitable for all abilities, including complete beginners
Departure & Return
Pick up at 0850hrs sharp (NSW! not QLD time) from the Byron Visitor Information Center at 80 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 (it’s a yellow cottage style building just behind the main bus stop). Please wait on or in front of the veranda.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring: Comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes, raincoat (the weather is changeable), sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, a small bag or backpack to carry your belongings, camera (to capture your amazing moments), your adventurous spirit and sense of fun
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 13 years and older
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Byron Bay Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.