6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Morning tea featuring garden produce and home-made preserves accompanied by local sourdough bread, Nimbin Valley Dairy and Mountain Top Coffee.
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you don't have a pick-up address in Byron Bay, please meet us outside the
Byron Visitor Information Centre on Jonson Street at 8AM on the day of the workshop.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/7/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY OUR FARMS Northern Rivers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Byron Bay Permaculture Workshop - Seed Saving?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Byron Bay Permaculture Workshop - Seed Saving?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Byron Bay Permaculture Workshop - Seed Saving?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Byron Bay Permaculture Workshop - Seed Saving
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeByron BayCooking Classes - New South WalesCooking Classes - Gold CoastCooking Classes - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory