- Look out for whales and dolphins on the short cruise to Julian Rocks
- Spot marine life including manta rays, wobbegong sharks, and three different types of sea turtle
- No experience necessary: full instruction and all equipment provided
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Address: Byron Bay Dive Centre 9 Marvell Street Byron Bay NSW 2481 Return point: You will be returned to the Byron Bay Dive Centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date and time or full refund.
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to snorkeling. Some pre-existing medical conditions may prevent you from snorkeling, please consult your doctor.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date and time or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Byron Bay Dive Centre
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Sea Turtle Snorkeling Experience in Byron Bay.