- Maximize your chances of seeing whales as they migrate in winter
- Get insights into whale behavior from your marine biologist guide
- Includes use of a spray jacket, as well as snacks and water
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Please contact us prior to the day for more specific location details.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Out Of The Blue Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Premier Whale Watching Byron Bay.