3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef without having to head north with a 3-hour scuba diving experience at the Julian Rocks Marine Reserve in Byron Bay. Suitable only for certified divers, this diving adventure will bring you closer to the reserve’s vibrant corals and marine life, with the chance to spot manta rays, wobbegong sharks, sea turtles, and over 400 species of fish.
- 3-hour certified scuba diving experience in Byron Bay
- Look out for whales and dolphins on the short cruise to Julian Rocks
- Enjoy up to 50 minutes scuba diving in the Julian Rocks Marine Reserve
- Spot marine life including mantas, wobbegong sharks, and three different types of sea turtle
- Scuba diving certification is required: all equipment provided
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a personalized experience
Certified Dive Tour: Dive the Cape Byron Marine Park with Byron Bay Dive Centre. Experience the underwater brilliance of Julian Rocks Marine Reserve, one of Australia’s top ten dive sites.
Saved to wishlist!
Use of scuba diving equipment (fins, mask, snorkel, wetsuit, BCD, regulators, cylinder, weight belt)
Lockers for bags and valuables
Bottled water on board the vessel
Parking fee for public parking in Byron Bay
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
9 Marvell St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date and time or full refund.
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to scuba diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions may prevent you from scuba diving and a dive medical may be required.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date and time or full refund.
- You must be a certified diver and have dived within the last 12 months (otherwise a refresher will need to be completed prior to the dive).
- Flying after diving: If only one dive is undertaken then a minimum of 12 hours is recommended before flying. If more than one dive is conducted in the day, or multiple days of diving are undertaken then an interval of 24 hours is recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- COVID-19 Vaccination - All members of your booking will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an approved COVID-19 Vaccination or have a medical or age exemption to enter the dive centre.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Byron Bay Dive Centre
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Byron Bay Certified Scuba Diving Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Byron Bay Certified Scuba Diving Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Byron Bay Certified Scuba Diving Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 42592P2
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Byron Bay Certified Scuba Diving Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesByron BayScuba Diving - New South WalesScuba Diving - Gold CoastScuba Diving - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory