- Stand-up paddleboard the Brunswick River in Cape Byron Marine Park
- Relax with full instruction, leg ropes, and lifejackets if required
- Enjoy personalized attention from your guide in a group no larger than eight
- Take it easy with pickup from Byron Bay
Departure & Return
Travelers make their own way to our starting point in Brunswick Heads
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people unable to swim or uncomfortable around water
- Children MUST be 13 and over to join this group tour. Please contact us if you have children under the age of 13.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Byron Stand Up Paddle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Byron Stand Up Paddle Nature Tour.